Monday, January 7, 2013

almost ready to go!!

holy crap!  seriously!  i leave in under 48 hours!  and i probably should be doing all my last minute things, but i just need to post a little something.

thanks so much, again, for everyone's love and support.  you have NO IDEA how much it means to me, and i cannot possibly thank you enough.  it gets me through my freak out points which i have had SO many.  and a special thank you to dustin who has let me stay at his gorgeous place for the past week or so.  i seriously might not even want to leave here.  :)  it's a great way to start off my nomadic experience.

i am happy, excited, scared, nervous, overjoyed, anxious, etc.  every single emotion you can possibly have i am having all at once.  i know once i'm there, i will be completely fine, but these last couple of days have been a bit all over the place for me.  at any second i can switch from one emotion to another.  but in the back of my mind, i realize, this is my dream.  i have always wanted to quit and travel.  and now i didn't even have to quit.  :)  AND i am also beginning to realize, if this doesn't work out and i hate it in 2 weeks, i can always come back.  and that is OKAY.  that's a hard to thing to realize and be comfortable with without feeling like a failure.  but i'm working on it.

thank you all who came out on saturday or getting together with me at some point or honestly just sending me a text and email to let me know that you wish me well.  saturday was a lot of fun and i paid for it on sunday.  but it was well worth it.  i felt very loved.

alright... time for last minute things... but i just wanted to come out here and post one last time before i leave. i will be on facebook, i'm sure, and email.  love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment