Saturday, September 28, 2013

in london

Okay. So I made it to London and have been able to see three of my friends so far. I am hoping to see another tonight!  The city of London is great. Very easy to walk around. I usually don't like to visit the same place twice as you all probably know by now but this is where I got bit by the travel bug fourteen years ago, so it's great to see again and now I know how it happened cause this city is pretty cool.

For some reason I can't get WiFi on my phone right now but I can get it on the kindle. Weird right?  So I decided to post a very quick blog. Hostel life feels a bit different this time around then in south America. I seem to not have the best of roommates but it only lasts a day so who cares. Last night there was some foam party that the people in my room went to. They came in late and with friends so instead of it being a four person room it was a six. Things like that about me esp in the night cause I don't have the energy to say anything.

I fly to Berlin tomorrow and stay for a couple days and then head to Munich. Yay!  I am seeing three friends in Munich plus it's Oktoberfest.

Hope all is good back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment